Reiki is a form of integrative medicine that uses energy therapy to bring healing to the physical, emotional, and mental bodies. The word Reiki itself translates to ‘universal life energy’. Quantum physicists have shown us that everything is composed of energy, including every aspect of ourselves. Therefore, life energy flows through all living things. When this energy becomes disrupted or blocked, one will experience dis-ease or discomfort. Reiki uses universal, vital life force energy to balance the body, mind and spirit and bring it back into wholeness.
“I was feeling confused and stuck in my life. I booked my first session and I absolutely loved it. I had no expectations. I work in a very high-stress environment where only performance counts and feelings are often ignored. I leave the session feeling lighter and happier. I noticed the difference immediately.” – G.S.
“Since my regular Reiki sessions my legs have been getting better and better, the swelling subsided and every day since then, I am walking easier. The pain is dissolving. I am able to move freely, to walk across a room without having to be cautious.” -L.L
“RWMC provides such an amazing and safe space for healing. Trine’ allowed me to talk openly and freely about deep seeded issues, while she listened without judgment. She didn’t look at me with pity but with eyes of love. My sessions have been an invaluable tool for my personal healing process.” – S.M.
“This was my very first Reiki healing EVER and I could not have asked anyone for a better practitioner. Victoria was incredible. I have not had such a sense of peace and wellbeing in years as I did after my treatment and it was truly life changing.” – L.W.
Reiki I Certificate Training
Here at Reiki Wellness Meditation Center, Reiki I is recognized as the foundation to all of the Reiki Levels. This course provides both a practical and theoretical insight to this ancient healing modality. In this Level One course you will learn the history, science, principles, and origin of this powerful healing method. The primary objective of Reiki I is to learn how to use the amazing life-force energy to facilitate healing in yourself. For those of you who are affectionately known as “Givers” we believe for one to be a powerful channel, our own channel must first be clear and then there can be a channel of healing for others.
The workshop consists of a combination of lecture, discussion, demonstration, and experience with supervised time to practice self-healing, group, and partner healing.
You Will Learn:
- Hand placements and how energy feels as it flows through you
- The boundaries of who and when to use Reiki
- Tools for clearing, centering, and grounding yourself to channel energy
- How to work with family, friends, and pets
- Guidance and support to incorporate Reiki in everyday life
- Access to teacher support both in and out of class
- Printed manual and Reiki I certificate upon successful completion of this course
Next Reiki I course :
Register online @ https://squareup.com/store/reiki-wellness-and-meditation-center
Reiki II Certificate Training
In Level II of this course you will learn how to perform Reiki from a distance as well as how to use aspects of the Reiki energy to clear dysfunctional patterns and manifest your heart’s desire. The symbols support you to create a grace-filled life. RWMC incorporates the original philosophy which includes moving in and out of dimensions to deepen your experience of unconditional love and oneness.
In this course you will learn more in-depth tools, symbols, and techniques for working with energy. There are three symbols, each carry a powerful magnetism in activating Reiki healing. You will learn these symbols and how they strengthen your ability to channel energy. In this class you will also master how to perform distance healing whether on a loved one in the next room or across the globe.
- Lean the meaning and application of Reiki II symbols
- Develop your own personal relationship with the symbols
- Discover distance healing for self, others, situations, environments, past, present, and future events, resolving dynamics with people and clarity of your next right step
- Establish guidance and support to incorporate the symbols into your life.
- Gain access to teacher support both in and out of class
- Receive a printed manual and Reiki level II certificate upon successful completion of the course
Prerequisites: Reiki I and practicum
Reiki Master Certificate Training
Reiki Master training will strengthen your skill and effectiveness as a Reiki practitioner and enhance your ability to heal and promote balance on all levels. This 3-day intensive workshop empowers students with the ancient wisdom to guide them through the ritual and sacred teachings of their training. Students have reported marvelous and miraculous results utilizing the methods learned within this training program.
Prerequisites: Reiki II and practicum, essay
- Gain a refresher for all Reiki I and II objectives
- Receive master symbols
- Receive master Reiki degree
- Experience an accelerated healing process
- Learn to heal the root cause of your pain and suffering
- Further your knowledge of Universal Laws and Principles, Human Law, and Divine Law
- Return to your natural state of unconditional love and forgiveness
- Learn Upeksha Reiki which is designed to resolve our deepest internal wounds and create a profound shift in your life
- Embrace fully living in Divine Law
- Join the online Reiki Master group for continued support
- Receive a printed manual and Reiki Master certificate upon successful completion of this class
In essay format answer the following:
- Share with us your concept of what a “healer” is.
- Why are you seeking the Reiki III-Master Certification?
- How do you see yourself incorporating this training in your life?