Meditation Bootcamp – Wednesday, April 24th
7.00 – 8.00pm
“The more regularly and the more deeply you meditate, the sooner you will find yourself acting always from a center of inner peace.”
– J. Donald Walters
Meditation is an ancient practice that helps you to be in dominion with your mind and consequently your own life. Meditation can help you to eliminate negative thoughts, beliefs and patterns.
Benefits to meditation:
Increases your memory, attention and self-awareness
Reduces stress and anxiety
Reduces blood pressure
Helps you to adapt easily to changes
Boosts the immune system
Slows down the aging process
Increase positive emotions and a positive outlook on life Increases capacity to learn
Increases self-compassion and self-love
Greater connection to yourself and others
What are people saying: “I have a stressful job and I noticed that after coming to Bootcamp, I have more peaceful day. I have more energy through my day.” – B.L. “It sounded like an interesting class. I didn’t know how beneficial it would be. I look forward to it every Wednesday and I can feel a difference in my mind and body..” – J.L. $10 per meditation.
Meditation Bootcamp is open to all levels. You don’t have to attend all the classes. We look forward to seeing you on the yoga mat.
This is an opportunity to become present in your body, open your heart and mind.
Thirteen scientifically proven ways meditation rewires your brain for happiness and peace:
1. Reduces stress
2. Increases your sense of well-being
3. Increases your sense of connectedness, oneness and compassion
4. Improves relationships and communication
5. Improves focus and attention
6. Makes you more creative and be open to new ideas
7. Improves your ability to make decisions and choices that support you moving forward
8. Improves memory
9. Improves cardiovascular health
10. Enhances your immune system
11. Reduces physical (including chronic) and emotional pain
12. Enhances self-awareness.
13. Helps you become present in your every day moments creating richer and fuller experiences.
Meditation is an opportunity to actively listen to yourself – what are you really feeling? – Trine
Cost: $10 per class