At the RWMC, our massage therapist believes in whole-body wellness. We offer different types of massage including Lymphatic Drainage Massage, Raindrop Therapy, CranioSacral Therapy, and Medicupping.
MediCupping is a safe, traditional treatment that helps resolve chronic muscle tightness and pain. It can be used for a variety of conditions, including muscle aches, scars and adhesions, arthritis, and sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses).
Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a light-touch technique to relieve swelling, pain, and inflammation.
Lymphatic drainage has been especially helpful with the following conditions:
- Chronic pain
- Edema (swelling) due to pregnancy, injury, or poor circulation
- Insomnia, stress, and loss of vitality
- Lymphedema (extreme swelling) due to poor circulation or removal of lymph nodes
- Recurring colds, viruses, or illnesses
- Tissue regeneration, including burns & scars
- Relief of chronic or subacute inflammation, including sinusitis, bronchitis, and allergies
- Surgical procedures (pre- and post-surgery treatments are recommended)